Brawn is offering both full-time and part-time roles for experienced waiters to join our growing team.
Our floor staff at Brawn should be ambassadorial, passionate and creative in the way they approach their day at work. They will be flexible, often being called on to move between working the floor, pass section; the bar and provide the calm, organised approach that customers and staff will expect and demand. We will provide training in each role within the restaurant, but it is expected that you would want to be flexible and multi-faceted in your position.
You will have a genuine interest in the food and wine of restaurants similar to ours, with an eye to educate themselves and others at every opportunity available. This thirst for knowledge will be met by Brawn, with regular in-house tastings with the kitchen and our wine suppliers. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of working experience in a proven similar restaurant environment, however this is not always a necessity if you are keen to learn and have a genuine interest.
The benefits of working with us at Brawn:
- Working in a beautiful period, warehouse building on Columbia rd
- The opportunity to work in a casual dining environment, alongside hospitality professionals
- Working with the best produce and a dynamic ever-evolving wine list
- Company sponsored training
- Company pension
- Hourly rates starting at £12 per hour, paid from the business (no tronc)
- Monthly cash and card tips in addition
- A good work/life balance – Sundays off
- 50% off when dining at Brawn and sister restaurant Sargasso (Margate)
- Involved in fun, interesting hosted events throughout the year – wine dinners, guest chef dinners, Brawnswood at We Out Here
If you’d like to find out about joining our team, please write a cover letter and send your CV here
We look forward to hearing from you.