Jauma, Like Raindrops… 2017

£30.00

James Erskine works with vineyards that are either rented, or the fruit is purchased. 95% of the vineyards are farmed by Fiona Wood, the other 5% by David Gartelman.

For this wine, the fruit comes from three vineyards from across the McLaren Vale: Ascension in the north, Tullah in the flats, and Wood on the Clarendon ridge. 30% carbonic maceration in picking bins (half whole bunch/half destemmed) then fermented in barrel and plastic vessels. Then an 11-month elevage in neutral oak barrels.

Perfumed nose, smokey raspberry. Energetic, sweet fruit, balanced by tart acid. Gains opulence and spice once it has been open for a while.

Left
1

We offer same day and next day delivery service Monday to Sunday. Same day delivery is available with orders received before 3pm. Next day delivery available with the option of morning or evening time slots.

We also offer an overnight courier service to England, Wales and Scotland (except Hebrides & Islands) three times a week with deliveries scheduled every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Cut off is 48 hours before.

We will call you ASAP if there is any issue with satisfying your full order.